Open to all qualified intermediaries working within the UK. This includes those trained by Ministry of Justice, Communicourt or Triangle.
As a valued IfJ member you will receive the following benefits:
- access to IfJ’s online Member’s area with a growing library of articles, practical resources, research, case studies and references
- access to online discussion groups via closed WhatsApp & Facebook groups, for support and discussion on current topics
- access to IfJ’s referral system for Witness, Suspect and Defendant, Family Court and Tribunals/Hearing cases
- weekly email updates on intermediary related topics and IfJ developments
- 30% off tickets to attend conferences and seminars
- professional indemnity cover at a preferential rate
Your membership fees support IfJ in:
- running successful campaigns to raise awarenes
- providing training on the role of an Intermediary, to organisations within the justice system.
- further development of resources to improve awareness raising within the public
- contributing to justice system planning and development, by attendance at meetings.
- participating in forums, discussion groups and strategic development meetings
- conducting research which is relevant to the work of intermediaries.
- the planning and development of IfJ's annual conference
We offer a reduced rate of £50 for newly qualified intermediaries joining IfJ within 3 months of qualifying with the MOJ. Please select 'Newly qualified' and provide your qualification date in the application form.
How to apply:
To join us simply complete the online form below.
For further details please see our Membership policy.