IfJ is a charity with a vision...
- of access to justice for all.
- of a justice system where all people, including those with vulnerabilities can understand the questions they are asked and can tell what has happened.
IfJ aims to...
- raise awareness of the communication needs of vulnerable people involved in the justice system.
- share knowledge and understanding of vulnerable people's communication needs with other professionals in the justice system.
- raise awareness of how intermediaries as communication specialists work within the justice system.
- provide a professional platform for intermediaries to discuss, develop and collaborate on all aspects of their work.