Open to anybody supporting the vision and aims of Intermediaries for Justice.
We hope that many members of the police, lawyers and barristers, the judiciary, researchers and other interested professionals will join us as Associate members, as well as any interested members of the public.
As a valued IfJ member you will receive the following benefits:
- access to IfJ’s online Member’s area with a growing library of articles, practical resources, research, case studies and references
- weekly email updates on intermediary related topics and IfJ developments
- 30% off tickets to attend conferences and seminars
Your membership supports:
- running successful campaigns to raise awareness
- providing training on the role of an Intermediary, to organisations within the justice system.
- further development of resources to improve awareness raising within the public
- contributing to justice system planning and development, by attendance at meetings.
- participating in forums, discussion groups and strategic development meetings
- conducting research which is relevant to the work of intermediaries.
- the planning and development of IfJ's annual conference
How to apply:
To join us simply complete the online form.
For further details please see our Membership policy.