Search our site
Law and Policing CPD SIG
IfJ training: Special interest groups (SIGs)
10am - 12pm
Course requirements: IfJ Full member who has attended the IfJ Law and Policing Course.
This CPD SIG allows intermediaries to share ideas and knowledge in a safe non-judgemental space after attending IfJ/City Law School's 'Law and Policing' course.
4th May, 10am - 12pm
Aims and objectives:
It will be an informal discussion group hosted by an intermediary with advisors Naomi Morrison and Paula Witham who delivered the training and also their colleague DC Steve Trott.
CPD SIG method:
- The CPD SIG is run in the form of an informal peer discussion format every 3 months.
- There may or may not be an agenda.
- Participants will be expected/invited to share their ideas, anonymised case information and practice, in a confidential safe supportive space.
- Participants to log on 10 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- It is required that all participants keep their cameras on throughout the CPD SIG.