Search our site
Trauma CPD SIG
IfJ training: Special interest groups (SIGs)
11am - 3pm
Course facilitator(s): Catherine O'Neill, Andrea Heverin and Raymond Lyons
Course requirements: IfJ Full member who has attended the IfJ Trauma Informed Practice course.
This CPD SIG allows intermediaries to share ideas and knowledge in a safe non-judgemental space after attending IfJ/City Law School's 'Trauma informed practice course'.
29th April, 11am - 3pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Aims and objectives:
- To discuss anonymised cases
- To problem solve new/difficult situations
- To share relevant documents (articles/guidance)
- To develop awareness of how other intermediaries work
- To offer support to other intermediaries
CPD SIG method:
- The CPD SIG is run in the form of an informal peer discussion format every 3 months.
- There may or may not be an agenda.
- Participants will be expected/invited to share their ideas, anonymised case information and practice, in a confidential safe supportive space.
- Participants to log on 10 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- It is required that all participants keep their cameras on throughout the CPD SIG.